09 June 2010

Wacky Wednesdays: Health & Wellness

Wednesdays are for talking about anything that's on my mind and not necessarily in the "usual" scope of this blog.

Health has been an overall concern of mine lately. If you do not have your health, then you cannot enjoy life let alone be productive. While I have not been seriously ill recently, I have been personally feeling the pinch of not having enough energy or being able to think clearly. It is a challenge. For others, it is much more serious than any of my petty issues, including a couple of people who are very close to me. 

Essentially I am learning lessons about health and its importance, from my own slight mishaps to more major issues from those around me. It reminds me of how grateful I am to be so healthy and vital as I (usually) am. I realize too that I should eat better (which I have been trying to do), exercise (typical issue for me), and appreciate what I do have. 

After some of these recent health matters, I hope to come up with a better action plan. I am a believer in that little things add up over time, including towards or against one's physical, mental, and emotional health. Thus, I hope to make minor changes that will add up into a lifetime of health and wellness. 

That being said, it's time for bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment