02 June 2010

Wacky Wednesdays: Going Dark

Wednesdays are for talking about anything that's on my mind and not necessarily in the "usual" scope of this blog.

After those headaches, migraines, and general discomfort, I had a great weekend in my hometown, but that was followed by a fever. I sometimes think it is good just to unplug, get out of the house, and do something fun and/or different. It is also good to rest if you are not feeling well. Going dark is sometimes very necessary just for good mental health.

I have not felt even close to creative the last week or two. My energy levels have been zapped, and generally, seeing my friends restores my inspiration to write. Unfortunately, I seem slow to rebound this time. I see the dentist tomorrow, which I hope will cure my headache/migraine issue. Thus, I hope to be back on track and writing here 6 days per week.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, but I am always trying to think about topics you may be interested in. I have not forgotten you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment