19 May 2010

Wacky Wednesday: AWESOME Stuff!!!!

I decided that doing one day being dedicated to things that are of interest to me, but not necessarily related to the business/MBA side of life. Wacky Wednesdays will just be fun!

I haven't picked up a copy yet, but The Book of Awesome is on my radar. I like the blog, 1000 Awesome Things. It is really uplifting and makes me generate thoughts of gratefulness at the details in life. 

Some AWESOME stuff I realized:

  • My AWESOME new office chair. I've been having back and shoulder issues lately, so I the chair will help me feel better. 
  • Writing in my journal is AWESOME. I love putting the pen to the paper and just rambling to myself. 
  • Having an AWESOME new profile picture. When it's great, it's fabulous! 
  • Having AWESOME friends. The type of people who go out of their way for you and you for them. I love my friends dearly, they are another kind of family to me. 
The list goes on and on. 

What do you think is AWESOME? It's good to be thankful in your life. It can always be worse, there is always somebody with less than you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment