03 May 2010

Creating Boundaries

Every Monday is Tip Day. The tips can be general for helping in general with business concepts, job hunting, or anything that seems within the scope of this blog.


Today's tip: you need to create boundaries.


What I am referring to specifically is that when job hunting, it is all too easy to become overwhelmed with not actually having any free time. This sounds contradictory to what you may think or feel, but it is necessary to actually take breaks and make time for fun. Often I find myself fretting about my job hunt when I need to relax after a full day of dedicating myself to my next career move. 


It is important to take time to relax and enjoy life. If you become overwhelmed and tired, your energy level for your search will also dissipate. Take time off, re-fuel, and you will be refreshed to take on the toll of the hunt once again. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment