18 January 2010

Week 2 of Life Coaching

Week 2 started out great. I had a list of goals, nothing too overwhelming, enthusiasm, and motivation. On Sunday, I woke up on time, felt great, got a lot done....

With Monday came a screeching halt. I wasn't in the mood to job hunt, but I knew that a little here and a little there adds up. I managed to contact a couple of recruiters, applied for a job or two, and did have some progress in the general arena.

I went back to my home town for the weekend. It was just to get away from my grind and do some much needed shopping and socializing. It really felt great. It was nice not to have to think about it all.

Now, it's Week 3. I don't have any goals written out, but I do at least have a couple in mind. That's positive, but not as much as I was hoping for. I also feel that worrying about it will only exacerbate the situation, so I basically took today off because 1. it's a national holiday 2. I need to not always be thinking about searching for a job.

I'll let you know about how Week 3 turns out. 頑張ります。

0 comments:

Post a Comment