22 July 2009

Status Update

I do apologize for the lack of posts. I was traveling in Europe and moving back to the U.S. As such, I had to organize, pack, and plot out the logistics of my summer.

Now that I am back, over my jet lag, more accustomed to the life and weather in L.A., and settled in a bit, I can re-focus on finishing my final project for my MBA, looking for a job, and studying Japanese.

The process of "reverse" culture shock has been a bit time consuming for me, as I knew it would be. I've been living abroad for 4 years, 3 in Japan and 1 in France. This in conjunction with living in California, where I have never lived previously, has been a somewhat difficult transition for me.

Onwards and upwards.

I am, as I mentioned, trying to hammer out my final project for graduate school. I am writing a business plan, but the requirements that my professor wants versus what should be done in a usual plan seem to converge. As such, I am striving to do what is necessary to graduate and what needs to be done to make this a workable plan. The pieces are coming together, so I must continue to work diligently to finish.

I'll post more soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment